1. Spread some shaving foam in the container. Add drops of various colors of food coloring. Mix it up to create the base.
2. Next, add some more drops of food coloring. But this time, make some designs with the skewer. Use it to draw spirals, lines, etc.
3. Place the white sheet of paper in the container and press it down gently so that the whole surface is in contact with the mixture.
4. Remove the piece of paper from the container and slide the edge of the ruler over it to remove the foam! Surprise! The marbled designs will appear as if by magic!
5. Make sure to protect your entire work area! Next, dip the toothbrush in the white paint and splatter the paint by running your finger over the bristles. Let dry.
6. Cut 3” x 6” strips for the envelopes. Fold the bottom 2” up and glue the sides. Cut the top 2” into a triangle. For the cards, cut 2.5” x 4” strips. Fold them in half and add a white rectangle decorated with Nebulous Stars stickers!
You’ve got a message… “Let’s travel to the heart of the galaxy!”
• white paper
• shaving foam
• food coloring
• white paint
• a skewer (or a toothpick)
• a plastic ruler
• a toothbrush
• some glue
• a plastic container
You can make the cards and envelopes in bigger or smaller sizes!
Share your creations on social media!
Use this custom-made stationery next time you need to make invitations for your friends.